Our Ropak RO57 75-mil, 5-gallon buckets with lids are made of a special polypropylene resin and have the same stack performance rating as a traditional 90-mil, 5-gallon HDPE pail. Use these 5-gallon buckets for emergency food storage and supplies or to take camping as a portable toilet.
- Made using FDA approved materials for liquid and dry food products.
- UV and weather resistant.
- Includes Lid with Easy Peel Tear Tab
- Capacity: 5 gallons/19 liters
- Thickness: 75 mil
- Dimensions with lid: 12-3/8" Dia. x 14 11/16" H
- Meets or exceeds National Motor Freight Classification Item 258*
- Color: White
- Includes carry handle
- Material: Source-reduced 75-mil polypropylene resin
Click to View the Product Spec Sheet
*National Motor Freight Classification Item 258 are regulations set for plastic shipping containers (with fluid capacities of 1-7-gallons) used to transport non-hazardous contents. Requirements include drop test performance at 0° F and static top load test performance at elevated temperatures.