Fire Supply Depot is your online source for emergency preparedness and safety supplies. We supply a wide array of safety and emergency products to individuals, businesses, government agencies and institutional organizations.
Fire Supply Depot began in 2003 selling FireAde 2000 fire extinguishing agent and small fire extinguishers to city and wildland fire departments, industry and auto racing teams. We continued to grow our product base with other fire safety products that included two-story and three-story fire escape ladders for homes and businesses. Over the years we have grown our product offerings to include an expanded line of fire, EMS and workplace safety products along with emergency preparedness kits and disaster survival products to residential, commercial and institutional organizations.
Why Shop at Fire Supply Depot:
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all purchases from our website.
- We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service.
- Fast, Easy-To-Use and Secure Website.
- FREE Ground Shipping on Orders $75.00 or More.
How to Contact Fire Supply Depot, LLC:
Fire Supply Depot, LLC
8750 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85710
|Phone and Email:
Toll free: 1-877-347-3473
In AZ: 520-323-1016
FREE Shipping Policy:
Orders over $75.00 include FREE ground shipping to the 48 continental US states. No additional shipping charges will be added to you order. Free ground shipping carriers may include UPS, FEDEX, USPS or ground freight trucking at our discretion.
- Shipping is available within the USA, US territories, and US Military Bases.
- Special-orders, shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and Military Bases may cost additional. You will be informed via e-mail before your order is shipped if there are any additional costs.
- UPS and FedEx cannot ship to PO Boxes. Use USPS Only.
- No charges will be made to your credit card until the product is ready to ship.
If your order is for less than the $75 threshold for free shipping, rates are based on UPS Ground or USPS delivery and will be figured automatically during the order process. You will see the shipping total before you click on the final purchase.
All products are also covered by the respective Manufacturer Warranty. In addition, FireSupplyDepot.com guarantees the workmanship of the products sold. If you have received a defective product, and you wish to return it, please contact us by email or phone to receive an authorization to return. You are not responsible for the cost to return the product to us in the case of a product defect.
We are proud to offer emergency preparedness supplies to universities and schools, police and fire departments, military branches, national parks, prominent businesses, institutional organizations and many more federal, state and local government agencies. See details and more info here: Government Sales
Thank You - We look forward to providing you with outstanding products and great customer service.