Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, an online purchase or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell, rent, loan or otherwise make available your personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, shipping address or credit card number, to any third party other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order through USPS, UPS or FedEx.
We may ask you for certain types of information (your address and credit card number, for example) because we need it to process your order. We also want to know if our site works for you. So we record your IP address (your computer's location on the Internet), which allows us to tell how easily you're able to navigate through our site and whether you can find what you're looking for. IP addresses also give us a sense of general traffic flow, for example, whether you came to us from Google, Yahoo or Bing search engines. But, and this is important, we record IP addresses in what's called aggregate form only, in other words, as general patterns. Your IP address is never linked to any personal information.
Other Sharing of Information
We only share aggregated demographic information with our partners. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. Email addresses are never shared.
We use outside shipping companies to ship orders. They include UPS, FedEx, USPS and various freight shipping companies. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
Security - Information Protection
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
The following is a description of steps taken to protect your information from misuse when ordering through our website.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL): FireSupplyDepot.com Store / Fire Supply Depot uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption when transmitting certain kinds of information, such as financial services information or payment information. An icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window during SSL transactions that involve credit cards and other forms of payment. Any time a Yahoo Store asks for a credit card number during checkout for payment, it will be SSL encrypted. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers.
Automatic compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards - PCI DSS - a set of rules created by payment card networks for securing consumer payment account data.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
FREE Shipping Policy:
Orders over $75.00 include FREE ground shipping to the 48 continental US states. No additional shipping charges will be added to you order. Free ground shipping carriers may include UPS, FEDEX, USPS or ground freight trucking at our discretion.
- Shipping is available within the USA, US territories, and US Military Bases.
- Special-orders, shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and Military Bases may cost additional. You will be informed via e-mail before your order is shipped if there are any additional costs.
- UPS and FedEx cannot ship to PO Boxes. Use USPS Only.
- No charges will be made to your credit card until the product is ready to ship.