Flamecheck Fire Retardant Spray & Paint Additive
Fire Supply Depot is a proud distributor of Flamecheck Fire Retardant Products. Flamecheck is non-toxic and environmentally friendly and can be applied to fabrics (natural, synthetic & blends), wood, foam and more for Residential, Commercial and Institutional fire-retardant applications.
Flamecheck M-111 Fire Retardant Spray meets or exceeds a “Class A” finish for NFPA 701 and NFPA 705 flame tests for fabrics and ASTM E-84 for wooden surfaces. Use only a light mist to treat most items, dry, test and reapply if needed. Available in 1 quart spray bottles, 1 gallon jugs and 5 gallon pails.
- Theater & Stage Curtains
- Movie and Stage Props, Backdrops & Costumes
- Christmas Trees & Decorations
- Wood and Fabric Furniture: Indoor and Outdoor
- Silk and Dried Plants
- Polystyrene and Foam Rubber Items
- Vehicle Interiors
- Wildfire Protection
Flamecheck M-111PA Fire Retardant Paint Additive prolongs the burn time of walls, ceilings and other materials, allowing additional time to evacuate during a fire. Compatible with most latex and acrylic water-based paints in residential, multi-family, commercial and industrial applications, Flamecheck PA gives a “Class A” fire rating on the paint coating. Available in 8 oz. bottles (6 or 12 per pack) and 1 gallon jugs.
- Movie Studios: Props, Backdrops and Sets
- Household: Kitchens, Garages, Exteriors & Interiors
- Commercial: Restaurants, Daycares, Military, Office & Schools
- Cabins or Houses near wooded areas