This 2 lb. gray woolen emergency relief blanket is great for extra warmth when camping and traveling and an essential supply for emergency shelters, disaster relief and CERT teams. Wool is a natural insulator that can keep you warm in winter, cool in the summer and has many other benefits.
- Material: 50-60% Wool, 40-50% Poly-fiber
- Size: 51" x 80"
- Machine Washable. Drip dry or tumble dry.
Wool Blanket Uses:
- Emergency Relief and Humanitarian Aid.
- Military and Defense.
- Fire Departments, EMS and Medical Care.
- Prison Facilities, Government Agencies and Police.
- Camping, Picnic and Outdoor Recreation.
Wool Blanket Benefits:
- Wool fabric is naturally absorbent, keeping moisture away from the body.
- Excellent insulator. Wool is warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Wool repels rain, snow and spills naturally.
- Wool is durable and naturally resists static and dirt, making it is easy to clean.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Naturally mildew and mold resistance.
- Wool is a renewable and sustainable resource.