These 4 oz. Eyesaline Emergency Eye Wash bottles contain a sterile solution to rinse or flush loose particles or irritants from eyes. Perfect for First Aid Kits and first aid stations. Eyesaline Eye Wash by Honeywell is a sterile buffered Isotonic saline solution and is 98% Purified Water. Keep this single-use emergency eye wash on hand at your first aid station or first aid kits.
- Item Number: 32-000452
- Perfect for flushing nuisance particles such as pollen, dust, saw dust, smoke, etc.,
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile for emergency eye care.
- Readily available for use.
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant and easy to remove in an emergency.
- User-control volume delivery. Delivers drops or an irrigating stream of solution.
- FDA-grade polyethylene bottles feature lot numbers and expiration dates.
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing.
- 4 oz. single-use bottle.
- Meets ANSI Regulations: ANSI Z358.1 - ANSI Z358.1
- Made in the USA.