Recommended by emergency professionals, Water Preserver Concentrate is proven effective for 5 year emergency drinking water storage. Water Preserver kills bacteria, viruses, mold, fungus, algae and pathogenic organisms that are responsible for typhoid, dysentery and other serious diseases.
- Case of 12 Water Preserver Concentrate bottles.
- 1 Bottle treats up to 55 gallons.
- Water Preserver is registered and licensed by federal and state EPA.
- Directions for use enclosed with each bottle.
- Use with New (unused), blow molded, rigid, all plastic containers made of virgin polyethylene resin.
- Water Preserver Concentrate bottles have a 4 to 6 month shelf life.