- Shipping Info
The 2.5 lb. Amerex B417 multi-purpose fire extinguisher is UL Listed and USCG Approved for class A, B & C fires. These ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are ideal for personal vehicles, work trucks, boats, home and work shops. Quickly extinguishes small fires on contact.
- Manufactured and Tested to ANSI/UL Standards
- Complies with NFPA 10 Standard
- ISO-9001 / ISO-14001 Certified
- UL LISTED
Amerex ABC or Multi-Purpose fire extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. The extinguishing agent chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350° F and coating the surface of burning materials. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.Amerex B417 Fire Extinguisher Features:
- Includes Wall and Vehicle Bracket
- Small Enough to Mount Under Driver's Seat
- Dependable Drawn Steel Cylinder
- Durable High Gloss Polyester Powder Paint
- All Metal Valve Construction
- Comes Ready to Use
- Easy and Economical to Maintain and Service
- Large Loop Pull Pin
- Bar Coded and Bilingual Labels
- USCG Approved
- 6 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Vehicle Bracket: Model #817 Included.
Wall Bracket: Model #4834 Included.
Note: ABC dry chemical agent is not the appropriate agent for fire protection for aircraft.
|Amerex B417 Specifications:|
|UL & ULC Rating:||1A:10B:C|
|Agent Type:||ABC Dry Chemical|
|Dimensions:||5.75" W x 3" D x 15.5" H|
|Cylinder Diameter:||3" Dia.|
|Shipping Weight:||5.25 Lbs.|
|Range (Initial):||9 - 15 ft.|
|Discharge Time:||10 Seconds|
|Bracket:||Wall & Vehicle Included|
|Valve Type:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Temp Range:||-65° F to 120° F|
|Warranty:||6 Years Manufacturer|