These premium safety glasses with adjustable temples will fit a variety of face sizes. The high-impact polycarbonate lenses are lightweight and meet ANSI Z87 standards for eye protection from exposure to flying objects, particles or fragments in the workplace. Polycarbonate lenses are more impact resistant than glass or plastic lenses. Can be used as visitor safety glasses or for home projects where eye protection is needed.
- Meets current ANSI Z87.1 2010 standards and CSA Z94.3 standards.
- High-impact polycarbonate lens.
- Adjustable non-slip temples.
- Scratch-resistant lenses.
- 99.9% UV protection.
- Anti-fog coating
- Ribbed non-slip nose cushion.