Aqua Blox emergency drinking water is packaged using Ultra High Temperature Pasteurization (UHT), which yields commercially sterile water that can be used for hydration, wound cleansing, or as an eye wash. The hermetically sealed specialty packaging is corrosion-resistant and has a five year shelf life. No need to restock emergency water every year. Store enough water for 1 gallon per day for each person and have a minimun 3 day supply of drinking water.
A safe water supply is crucial in any emergency. Your emergency preparedness supply kit for home or work should include Aqua Blox Emergency Drinking Water.
Packaged 32 (6.75 oz.) Aqua Blox per case.
- 5-Year shelf life from date of manufacture.
- 6.75 ounce size.
- US Coast guard tested and approved.
- Withstands extreme storage temperatures without altering shelf life.
- Packaged 32 Aqua Blox® per case.
- Case Dimensions: 12.5" L x 8" W x 4.75" H
- Case Weight: 14.5 lbs.
|15% Discount When Shipping To: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT|
|Enter Code WEST15 at checkout to apply discount. Offer is valid on case quantities of emergency water and cases of emergency food bars only.|