Our Earthquake Zone Staff Emergency Kit includes essential items for one person to survive 3 days in an emergency, all packed in a convenient box with carry handle. We covered everything with this emergency preparedness kit: food, water, warmth, light, first aid and hygiene.
Perishable items have a 5-year shelf life from the date of manufacture. We'll even alert you when it's time to replenish perishable items.
- Dimensions Without Handle: 7 7/16 x 7 7/16 x 14 3/8"
- Dimensions With Handle: 7 7/16 x 7 7/16 x 18"
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
|Staff Survival Kit Contents:
- 2 - 3600-Calorie Emergency Food Bars - 2400 calories per day *
- 3 Aqua Literz Emergency Drinking Water - 33.8 oz. per day *
- Emergency Mylar Blanket
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
- 3 Cyalume 12 Hour Green Lightsticks *
- 3 Nuisance Dust Masks - Prevents dust and germ inhalation
- First Aid Kit - 36-piece packaged in a hard plastic case *
- Safety Whistle - Blow loud for immediate rescue attention
- Content Card
- Packaged in a white box with handle
- Hygiene Kit - 20 pieces - See contents below.*
- Rinse Free Shampoo 2.0 oz.
- Hand & Body Lotion 4.0 oz.
- Clear Deodorant Stick .5 oz.
- Clear Shave Gel .85 oz.
- Disposable Dual Blade Razor
- Antibacterial Soap #1
- Gel Toothpaste .60 oz.
- Pocket Tissue Pack
- 7" Black Hair Comb
- Washcloth 9" x 13"
- 9 Sanitary Cleansing Towelettes 5" x 7"
- Packaged in a Clear 6" x 9" 4mil Bag
* Items expire 5 years from the date of manufacture.