Emergency mylar blankets, or solar blankets, can provide life-saving warmth in an emergency situation. Emergency blankets have many other practical uses with their ability to reflect light, retain heat and protect from rain, wind and snow. They make a great large reflector for signaling and can be used to direct heat from a camp fire or even make a solar oven. Every emergency preparedness kit should include one or more solar blankets. Because they're lightweight and compact, they're easy to take backpacking, camping or any other wilderness adventure.
- Provides emergency warmth.
- Made of mylar polyester material designed by NASA.
- Retains 90% of body heat.
- Emergency thermal protection from rain and snow.
- Will not shrink, crack or mildew.
- Use as ground cover or tarp
- Can be used to collect rain water.
- Packaged Size: 3" x 4.25" x .75"
- Size: 84" x 52"