These gray 4 lb. wool blankets can be used to keep warm in cold temperatures or as ground cover, shelter or padding and a life saver in emergencies. They're a great addition to your home, vehicle or travel survival gear. Wool blankets are essential supplies for emergency shelters, disaster relief organizations and CERT teams. Wool is a natural insulator that can keep you warm in winter, cool in the summer and has many other benefits.
- 70-80% Wool and 20-30% Polyester Fiber.
- Size: 64" x 84"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Machine Washable. Drip dry or tumble dry.
Wool Blanket Uses:
- Emergency Relief and Humanitarian Aid.
- Military and Defense.
- Fire Departments, EMS and Medical Care.
- Prison Facilities, Government Agencies and Police.
- Camping, Picnic and Outdoor Recreation.
Wool Blanket Benefits:
- Wool fabric is naturally absorbent, keeping moisture away from the body.
- Excellent insulator. Wool is warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Wool repels rain, snow and spills naturally.
- Wool is durable and naturally resists static and dirt, making it is easy to clean.
- Naturally fire retardant.
- Naturally mildew and mold resistance.
- Wool is a renewable and sustainable resource.