- Shipping Info
This "Class A" pictorial fire extinguisher classification label is 4.5" w x 1.75" h and shows the correct fire classification for fire extinguisher use. The easy to understand graphics on this label clearly show that the fire extinguisher can be used for Class A Fires ONLY. Class A is marked in Blue, the other fire classifications are in black with a red "No" strike through. Use these labels directly on fire extinguishers or on cabinets. Our self-adhesive vinyl labels are silk screen printed with fade-resistant UV inks then laminated to ensure long life.
- Classification A: Fires whose fuel is paper, wood, cloth or other ordinary combustibles (not liquid, electric or metallic)
- Classification label should always face outward.
- Mark or label all fire extinguishers clearly with the class of fire it is to be used for.
- Label Dimensions: 4.5" W x 1.75" H
- Color: Blue, Black, Red on White