1 Gallon Flamecheck™ M-111 Fire Retardant Spray For Classs A Materials
- Environmentally Friendly
- No Change to Look or Feel of Material.
- Made in the USA.
Flamecheck™ M-111 is a long-lasting, non-toxic, non-corrosive, environmentally friendly fire retardant saturant which imparts a Class "A" fire retardant finish (NFPA 701-705). When completely dried and cured, it is both odorless and colorless and is visible only under a long wave ultraviolet light.
When properly applied, Flamecheck™ M-111 meets or exceeds the requirements for a Class “A” rating on most materials. Flamecheck™ meets or exceeds all Class A Flame Retardant standards worldwide, such as NFPA 701 & NFPA 705.
|Flamecheck™ M-111 Applications:
- Fabric (Natural, Synthetic and Blends)
- Bedding & Mattresses
- Upholstery - Home & Auto
- Draperies, Stage Curtains
- Flags and Banners
- Display Boards
- Costumes & Stage Props
- Polystyrene & Foam Rubber
- Backdrops (Mix it with latex paint too)
- Real and Silk Flowers
- Wood (ASTM E-84)
- Christmas Trees
- Anything Absorbent!
|Flamecheck™ M-111 Coverage:
- Quart of Flamecheck M-111 covers 75-125 sqft. depending on the weight of material. This is a universal flame retardant for absorbant materials including; Natural fibers, Natural synthetic blends, Polyester, foam rubber, wood, Christmas Trees, drapes, furniture or any absorbant material.
- One gallon covers 300-500 sq. ft.
- Click Here for Application Instructions.
- Small Applications: Use the included ordinary hand operated trigger sprayer for small applications.
- Larger Applications: Airless spray gun with a fan nozzle of 5mm or 0.15” orifice is recommended.
- 500 sq.ft., or more. An airless paint sprayer that operates out of a 5-gallon container
- Flamecheck M-111™ may also be applied with a sponge or a paint roller with a high nap.
- Surface Preparations: Be sure the material you are treating is clean and free of dust, grease and unsightly spots.
- SAFETY NOTE: We do suggest that you use standard paint precautions, such as providing adequate ventilation. Keep away from the face and eyes and store Flamecheck™ M-111 out of reach of children.
|Other Features & Uses of Flamecheck™ M-111:
- Gives a Class A protection to most materials.
- For use on stage curtains, fabric, silk, wood, grass thatch, wallpaper, carpets, exhibition tablecloths, car interiors, aircraft seating, racing suits, uniforms, SWAT Uniform, stage construction or special effects staging.
- Will not salt out in humid conditions, can last for the lifetime of the material.
- UV stable and has been demonstrated to significantly inhibit sun fading and sun rot.
- When dry, Flamecheck™ M-111 is non-corrosive to steel, zinc plated steel, aluminum, alu-alloys.
- Flamecheck™ M-111 is non-toxic, non-allergenic, and safe to use in areas of daily human contact.
- Non-corrosive to steel, zinc plated steel, aluminum, alu-alloys.
- Extremely durable and will not wear off, rub out, or dry-clean out (if percoethylene is used). Laundering will remove Flamecheck™ M-111. Reapplication is recommended after washing to maintain a Class “A” rating.