FireTech™ FGC10 Fiberglass Fire Extinguisher Cabinets are designed to protect fire extinguishers from salt air, chemicals, moisture, dust, insects, temperature extremes and other harmful elements. These durably constructed cabinets feature a door-sealing gasketed to keep out salt and debris. Includes an easy-view window and corrosion-resistant handle for added convenience. All cabinets come standard with full-length stainless steel hinges, rivets, and latches for added peace of mind. Comes in UV-resistant high-visibility red. Can be used to protect fire extinguishers and other fire safety equipment.
- Chemical-resistant fiberglass construction
- Easy-view acrylic window
- Stainless steel hinge and rivets
- Corrosion-resistant handle
- Quick-opening stainless steel latches
- Door-sealing gasket
- Use: Indoor or outdoor harsh weather use
- Exterior Dimensions: 26 1/8" H x 13 1/4" W x 9 3/4" D
- Interior Dimensions: 23.25" H x 10.25" W x 8.5" D
- Mount Type: Surface mount (mounting hardware not included)
- Use with most 5 lb. and 10 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Color: Comes in UV-resistant, high-visibility red