The Fist Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm (Model CO410) runs on batteries and provides a loud warning signal when it detects elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. This easy-to-install CO alarm provides monitoring of CO levels even during power outages and has a low battery indicator so you'll know when they need changed. This First Alert battery-powered alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 5-year limited warranty.
The safest way to detect dangerous CO levels in your home is with a CO alarm. Properly install carbon monoxide alarms on every level and in sleeping areas in your home.
Do I Need a CO Alarm? If your home has a fireplace, attached garage or one or more fuel-burning heaters or appliances, you need the protection of a CO alarm.
- Battery Operated (2 AA batteries included)
- Snap Open Cover – Gives immediate access to batteries.
- Test/Reset Button
- Low Battery Warning Signal
- Green LED Flashes every 60 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
- Sensor type: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Size: 5" L x 3.5" W x 1.5" D
- Weight: .6 lbs.
- Interconnected: No
- Digital Display: Yes
- Warranty: 5 year limited