- Shipping Info
These high-brightness glow-in-the-dark 4" x 18" photoluminescent fire extinguisher arrow signs on rigid plastic PVC are energized by ambient light and will illuminate the instant lights go out. Glow in the dark location signs will ensure your fire extinguishers are easy to locate in the event of a power loss or fire emergency. The photoluminescent material is charged by common light sources such as daylight, tungsten filament and fluorescent lights. One hour of exposure to ambient light source will sufficiently charge the photoluminescent sign to glow brightly for more than 8 hours.
Mount using adhesive tape or drill holes and attach with screws.
- Charges with as little as 2 footcandles (fc) of ambient light.
- Illuminates brightly the instant power fails.
- Makes your fire equipment is easy to find.
- Jalite high-perfromance photoluminescent materials are non-radioactive and non-toxic.
- Dimensions - 4" w x 18" h
- Complies with local building codes.
- Graphical symbols designed using ISO 7010/NFPA 70 Standards.
- Mounting hardware not included.
- Not for use in areas without an ambient light source.