This wire-in Kidde AC Powered Ionization Smoke alarm with 9V battery backup also features a safety light to illuminate a path to safety. The Kidde i12080 includes a quick connect wiring harness for easy installation. Smoke alarms are an important part of your family's home safety plan and you can trust Kidde brand products to provide the highest quality safety protection and offers a Ten-year warranty.
Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
- Exit Light to assist you to safety. Excellent for hallways or near steps
- Smart Button - One button does it all (Test and Hush)
- Smart Hush® - Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Silent Hush® - Will not chirp while in hush mode
- Interconnect: Up to 24 Kidde devices
- LED: Green, receiving ac power; Red, alarm mode
- Alarm memory with battery run down protection.
- Made with non-yellowing, rigid PVC material
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Model Number: i12080
- Part Number: 21006379
- Power Source: 120V AC
- Sensor Type: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40° F to 100° F
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Size: 5.6" Diameter x 1.55" Depth
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Digital Display: No