6 - 11$6.55Save 6%
12 - 23$6.25Save 10%
24 - 47$5.95Save 14%
48+ $5.55Save 20%
This magnesium fire starting tool with serrated striker is a must have survival tool for wilderness adventures and a critical tool to include in survival and emergency kits. One block of magnesium is enough to start hundreds of fires.
- Unaffected by water.
- Creates a 5400 degree flame source.
- Comes with serrated striker.
- Fits in your pocket or attach to backpack or bag with included chain.
- Measures: 3" x 1" x 0.3"
- Weight: 1.5 oz.
Using a magnesium fire starter:
- Shave a small amount of magnesium with the serrated edge of the striker to create a small pile of magnesium shavings onto a pile if tinder and kindling.
- Ignite the magnesium shavings by striking the flint edge with the striker, allowing the sparks to fall on and ignite the small pile of magnesium shavings.
- Practice using this fire starting tool so you can use it with ease in an emergency.