This map compass will help you navigate wilderness adventures, scouting or hunting trips and boating excursions. Its compact size makes it convenient to store and transport... in your pocket, backpack, survival pack, purse, emergency/survival kit, etc.
How to use a Map Compass:
1. Lay the compass with the edge of the compass aligned with the starting and end point on the map.
2. Rotate the compass housing until the red arrow and lines point North on the map.
3. Now rotate the map and compass together until the red end of the compass needle points north.
4. Keep the needle aligned with the orienting arrow on the housing and go in that direction.
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" x 4-1/2"
- Compass Dia: 1- 3/4"
- 12 Diopter magnifier
- Rotating bezel ring with 2° graduation
- Mineral filled
- Glowing north needle
- 115mm ruler with 1mm graduation
- 4-1/2" ruler with 1/16" graduation
- Sighting mirror with sighting slot
- Dual map scales
- 1:50,000 Distance scale
- 1:25,000 Distance scale
- Clear plastic body
- Hard cover closure
- Glow markers
- Sighting line
- Built-In 4x magnifier for map reading
- Lanyard included