|15% Discount When Shipping To: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT|
|Enter Code WEST15 at checkout to apply discount. Offer is valid on case quantities of emergency food bars and cases of emergency water only.|
- Nutritional Info
This case of 3600 calorie food bars are essential emergency food rations for survival kits and emergency preparedness supplies for homes, workplace and organizations. A single 27 oz. food bar is pre-scored to break in to nine 3 oz. servings. Each 3600 calorie food bar provides the nutritional needs of one person for three days in an emergency situation.
These great tasting apple-cinnamon food bars are prepared and baked under strict supervision to maintain the highest quality. Keep a few emergency food bars in your car, boat, RV and camping gear for unexpected emergencies.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and Canadian Transport Department.
- 5 year shelf life.
- 3 oz. serving size.
- 9 servings per packet, 180 total servings per case.
- 400 calories per serving (3600 per bar).
- Consumption: 1/3 bar per person, per day recommended.
- Tear open and eat, no preparation needed.
- Satisfying Apple-Cinnamon flavor.
- Non thirst provoking.
- Storage temperature extremes: -22 degrees F up to 149 degrees F.
- Case Dimensions: 13" w x 13" d x 6" h
- Case weight 39 lbs.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||3 oz. - 1/9 bar|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carb 55g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamins listed below), Artificial Lemon Flavoring, Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Artificial Coloring (Egg Shade).