- Shipping Info
This pallet of 40 cases of 100 Mayday emergency drinking water pouches with drinking containers is an economical way for schools, businesses, and public facilities to prepare for emergencies. The emergency water pouches are conveniently packed in cases of 100 pouches with 1 liter drinking container in each case. The water can be handled easily and dispensed quickly in an emergency situation. Purified and bacteria free, Mayday water pouches can also be used for first aid purposes.
The recommended minimum per person is three pouches of emergency water per day.
- 100 - 4.225 oz. pouches per case.
- Each case includes a 1 liter container with pour spout.
- 5 year shelf life.
- US Coast Guard approved. Certificate # 160.026/70/0
- Individually stamped with manufacture & expiration dates.
- Case dimensions: 17" L x 11.5" W x 7.5" H
- Case weight: 31 lbs.
- Pallet dimensions: 34.5" L x 45.5" W x 37.5" H
- Pallet weight: 1,260 lbs.
- 132 gallons per pallet
- Withstands temperatures from (-40° F to 210° F)
|15% Discount When Shipping To: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT|
|Enter Code WEST15 at checkout to apply discount. Offer is valid on case quantities of emergency water and cases of emergency food bars only.|