2 - 3$10.95Save 27%
4 - 7$8.95Save 40%
8 - 11$7.65Save 49%
12 - 23$6.25Save 58%
24+ $5.65Save 62%
- Shipping Info
Museum Putty will secure and protect you antiques, collectibles, figurines and more from falling and breaking during a minor earthquake. It can be used on most surfaces, including ceramics, porcelain and laminate, as well as on walls to help stabilize picture frames. Museum Putty is great for use on boats and RV's too. Easy to use, applies in seconds, non-drying, non-toxic, removable and reusable.
- Comes ready to use in a 2.64 ounce flat sleeve, just pull off small anounts as needed.
- One packet will secure up to 40 average size items.
- Roll the putty into small balls or strips, and apply to the base of an item.
- Press down lightly and twist into position.
- Museum Putty sets within 30-minutes and comes off cleanly.
- To remove object, simply lift and twist from the bottom.
- You'll find hundreds of uses for this versatile putty.
Orders of 7 items or less will usually ship USPS Priority Mail 2nd Day. Orders for 8 or more will usually ship UPS Ground.