This 5 gallon solar heated camp shower is convenient when camping, traveling, and during emergency or survival situations. Simply fill the shower bag with water and leave in the sun until hot and it's ready for use. Once the bag is heated the desired temperature, you're ready to take a shower, wash your clothes, rinse dishes and more.
- Size: 25" x 16"
- 23" Hose with Shower Head
- PVC Pipe Handle
- 5 Gallon Capacity
- Thermometer With Temperatures Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Hanging Tools
- Heat Absorbing
- Durable PVC Material
- ON/OFF Spigot
- Wash the inner walls with a mixture of lukewarm water and a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Add Water.
- With average temperatures of 70F, lay the bag out for a maximum of 3 hours with the heat absorbing surface the sun.
- For best results lay the bag in direct sunlight when the sun is at its highest point.
SETUP AND OPERATION
- 1. Insert the PVC Pipe into the handle's slot.
- 2. Secure the bag upright by tethering the rope & hook to the handle and suitable anchor (eg. tree branch).
- 3. For water to flow, allow the hose to hang without kinks and rotate the spigot to the ON position.