|15% Discount When Shipping To: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT|
|Enter Code WEST15 at checkout to apply discount. Offer is valid on case quantities of emergency food bars and cases of emergency water only.|
- Nutritional Info
One (1) case of SOS 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars contains 40 vacuum sealed packages. Each package contains 6 individually wrapped, ready to eat, 400 calorie bars. For one person, one food bar will provide 3 days of nutritional support for survival until an additional food source is secured or help arrives. Made with high quality, natural ingredients, our SOS bars are not only economical and nutritious, but reliable when you need the strength and energy to stay motivated during an emergency situation.
- 5 year Shelf Life.
- Non-Thirst Provoking.
- Flavor: Slight coconut with shortbread cookie taste.
- Ready to Eat: 6 pre-measured 400 calorie meals in each package.
- US Coast Guard Approved (160.046.36/0)
- FDA Compliant G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized As Safe) Emergency Food.
- Manufactured in a Peanut, Shellfish and Sesame FREE Facility.
- Meets the SOLAS guidelines. (SOLAS regulates basic safety aspects for ships on international voyages)
- Meets IMO Recommendations. (International Maritime Organization)
- Stored temperature of -22° F to 149° F.
- Food Bars are Baked, making them healthier and better tasting than compressed, uncooked bars.
- Ingredients are compatible with drinking water restrictions and are non gas-forming.
- Case Weight: 45.6 lbs.
- Pallet: 50 Cases, 2,000 Food Bars
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Coconut, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Lecithin and GRAS Additives, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Vitamins.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||84g - 1/6 bar|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 18g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||33%|
|Total Carb 53g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.