|15% Discount When Shipping To: CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA, ID, UT|
|Enter Code WEST15 at checkout to apply discount. Offer is valid on case quantities of emergency food bars and cases of emergency water only.|
- Nutritional Info
This case of 1200 Calorie Emergency Food Bars are the perfect size food rations for stocking emergency preparedness and survival kits. Each vitamin fortified 1200 calorie food bar provides the minimal nutritional needs of one person for one day in an emergency situation. 2,000 to 2,400 calories is recommended for each person per day. These great tasting apple-cinnamon food rations are prepared and baked under strict supervision to maintain the highest quality. Keep a few of these emergency food bars in your car glove box, boat, RV and camping gear for unexpected emergencies.
- 5 year shelf life.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and Canadian Transport Department.
- 3 oz. serving size.
- 3 servings per packet, 108 total servings per case.
- 400 calories per serving (1200 per bar).
- Consumption: 1 to 2 bars per person, per day recommended.
- Tear open and eat, no preparation needed.
- Satisfying Apple-Cinnamon flavor.
- Non thirst provoking.
- Storage temperature extremes: -22° F up to 149° F.
- Case Quantity: 36 food bars.
- Case Dimensions: 12.5" w x 9.5" d x 8.5" h
- Case weight 24 lbs.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamins listed below), Artificial Lemon Flavoring, Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Artificial Coloring (Egg Shade).
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||3 oz. - 1/3 bar|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carb 55g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.