This wire-in Kidde AC Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm with 9V battery backup is interconnectable with up to 24 devices including smoke, CO and heat alarms. The Kidde i12040 includes a quick connect wiring harness for easy installation. Smoke alarms are an important part of your family's home safety plan and you can trust Kidde brand products to provide the highest quality safety protection and offers a Ten-year warranty.
Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Features & Specifications:
- Model: Kidde i12040
- Part Number: 21006378
- Power Source: 120VAC with 9V Battery Back Up
- Sensor: Ionization
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 ft.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity
- Size: 5.6" Diameter x 1.55" Depth
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Interconnect: Up to 24 Kidde devices
- LED: Red, normal operation; Green, indicates AC power
- Digital Display: No
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Interconnect system should not exceed the NFPA interconnect limit of 12 smoke alarms
- Smart Button - One button does it all (Test and Hush)
- Smart Hush® - Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms
- Silent Hush® - Will not chirp while in hush mode
- Alarm memory with battery run down protection
- New styling for ionization alarms now with non-yellowing, rigid PVC material