- Nutritional Info
Mayday 2400 Calorie Emergency Food Bars are the perfect size rations for survival kits and emergency preparedness supplies. Each air tight vacuum sealed package includes 6 individual servings of 400 calories each. Each 2400 calorie food bar provides the nutritional needs of one person for two days in an emergency situation. These great tasting apple-cinnamon food rations are prepared and baked under strict supervision to maintain the highest quality. Keep few of these emergency food bars in your car glove box, boat, RV and camping gear for unexpected emergencies.
U.S. Coast Guard Approved (160.046/31/0)
Meets SOLAS 74/83 Requirements
- 5 year shelf life
- 3 oz. serving size
- 6 servings per packet
- 400 calories per serving (2400 per bar)
- Consumption: 1/2 bar per person, per day recommended
- Tear open and eat, no preparation needed
- Satisfying Apple-Cinnamon flavor
- Non thirst provoking.
Ingredients: Enriched Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Soy Flour, Cornstarch, Potassium Sorbate, (Vitamins listed below), Artificial Lemon Flavoring, Artificial Vanilla Flavoring, Artificial Butter Flavoring, Artificial Coloring (Egg Shade).
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||3 oz. - 1/6 bar|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 17g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Total Carb 55g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.